well... I can barely stay awake. I'm not sure if it's because of the prometrium (which, btw, brings new lows to the things we do for project-baby).. or because i may be pregnant (ok.. so two days into it is probably too early to tell a darned thing).. or because it is Monday and I'm not at all interested in the lab mechanical system review that I'm working on.
In other news.. i had a pretty active weekend. After our baby-making escapades on Saturday, I followed it up with visits to see two of the prettiest baby girls ever (Anna and Bella) and then went to our good friend, Kath's, baby shower. Yeah.. one would think that i'm loopy.. but it was actually a really good experience. I've known these women for 2+ years now and it's amazing how our lives have changed...
Sally now has Benjamin and Nathaniel, who are 9 months old and soooo handsome.
Barb now has Anna, who I got to smile several times on saturday (only because i didn't threaten to pick her up).. who has grown out of the tiny little onesies that we got her as part of her shower's diaper cake.
Davina now has Bella, who managed to keep all of us on the edge of our seats with our toes and fingers crossed while she had her mom on bedrest throughout a huge part of her pregnancy. Bella was born a month early, but she is doing absolutely wonderful and is as beautiful as her name.
Jules gets to meet a little guy tomorrow night. What an amazing experience, visiting a healthy and happy 15 month old at his foster mom's home. I truly hope that things continue to progress so positively and that Jules and Tom soon have the family that they've been waiting for for so long.
Kath is almost 8 months pregnant and just radiates happiness. I can't wait to meet Lila.. who will probably have her daddy's beautiful eyes and her mommy's curly dark hair.
I finally got to meet Kirsten (aka KK), who is a fellow PCOSer and is 17 weeks pregnant (or so she says.. my belly has never been as flat as her pg belly is.. maybe her little one is growing down her leg or something).
Eileen is expecting her little girl later this month.. a little sister for sweet shae and big brother devin.
That leaves Sheri, Sima and myself.. Sheri and I are trying out new RE's. Sheri is getting ready to start a cycle at Cornell with Dr. S. Sima has a lot on her plate, but hopes to move forward soon.. and we all know where I am.. 2dpIUI#7
An amazing group of women who have provided an amazing amount of support for one another over the past few years.. we are all stronger as a result of knowing one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment